OPPO MOBILE UK LIMITED
OPPO FIND X2 PRO & OPPO RENO 4 PRO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.OPPOclaim.co.uk form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is OPPO Mobile UK, 258 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX (the “Promoter”).
2. The Purchase Period is shown in Table 1.
Purchase and a valid email address are necessary.
This Promotion is subject to the standard sale Terms and Conditions of the participating retailers that cover the deposit and purchase of the Promotional Product.
3. The Claim Form found at www.OPPOclaim.co.uk will be open for claims from 00:01 (BST) on the first day of each respective Promotional Period and will close at 23:59 (BST) on the 27th April 2021 (‘Claim Period’)
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be an individual that is a resident (aged 18 or over) in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (“Participant”).
5. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotional Product (defined below at Condition 6) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotional Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
7. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other OPPO offer or gift with purchase promotion.
8. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) promotional product as detailed in Table 1 promotional product (“Promotional Product”) from a Participating Retailer as defined in Table 1 below (“Participating Retailer”) in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands (the “Territories”) either online, in-store or via telesales within the Purchase Period shown in Table 1, and whom complete their order, will be eligible to claim one Reward as shown in Table 2 (“Gift with Purchase”) by redemption, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
Table 1 – Participating Retailers, Promotional Products, Promotions Periods
|Vodafone||OPPO Reno4 Pro||00:01 (BST) on 24th Feb 2021 & 23:59 (BST) on 26th Mar 2021|
|O2||OPPO Reno4 Pro||00:01 (BST) on 25th Feb 2021 & 23:59 (BST) on 24th Mar 2021|
|O2||OPPO FIND X2 Pro||00:01 (BST) on 25th Feb 2021 & 23:59 (BST) on 24th Mar 2021|
|EE||OPPO Reno4 Pro||00:01 (BST) on 3rd Mar 2021 & 23:59 (BST) on 30th Mar 2021|
Table 2 – Promotional Product and corresponding Gift with Purchase
|OPPO Find X2 Pro||Bang & Olufsen H4 Headphones|
|OPPO Reno4 Pro||Bang & Olufsen H4 Headphones|
9. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) or any other retailer that is not listed above in Table 2, are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
10. Rewards are non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
11. To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotional Product during the Purchase Period then visit www.OPPOpromotions.co.uk and complete the online claim (a “Claim”) by completing the following steps:
12. Maximum one (1) Claim per eligible product. Maximum four (4) claims per household. Maximum one hundred (100) claims per business customer.
13. Participants will be sent an email to the email address used when making their Claim, immediately after submitting their Claim to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team using the email address provided on the home page within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted. In the event that a Participant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the reward or limit its value at their sole discretion.
14. Claim Validation will take up to 28 days.
Once the claim has been validated and the Retailer has confirmed that the Promotional Product has not been returned, an email will be sent to the Participant advising that the Claim has been approved and the Reward will be dispatched within 28 days. (‘Claim Validation.’)
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the Opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days of submission. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Claims that are incomplete, illegible, or damaged together with Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
17. The Reward will be delivered within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated and will only be sent to a valid address in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands postal address that is provided during the Claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. The Promoter may refuse to award a Reward in the event of any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Reward has been awarded.
20. This Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion offered by the Promoter.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. Participants’ data shall they be passed to any third party other than for the purposes of administering this promotion.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
24. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Reward except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
28. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.